To date, tens of millions of passengers have enjoyed shorter screening times as a result of TSA Pre✓™.
Travelers interested in applying for TSA Pre✓™ should go here to begin the pre-enrollment process. All TSA Pre✓™ program applicants must then visit an application center— like the new center at Washington Dulles International Airport— in person to verify their identity and citizenship/immigration status as well as to provide biographical information, (e.g. name, date of birth, address, etc.) and fingerprints. You can find a full listing of the more than 200TSA Pre✓™ applications centers here. TSA Pre✓™ is just one way we are moving away from the one-size fits all security. But don’t just take our word for it.
- Dallas Morning News: Editorial: Making airline security less of a headache
- New York Times: PreCheck Meets Its Goal, and Prepares to Expand
- NJ Star Ledger: A less frustrating way to fly: Editorial
- USA Today: TSA expands Pre-check for the military
- Albuquerque Journal: Faster travel via new ABQ PreCheck office
- CNN: Keep your shoes, jackets on: TSA to expand pre-screening program
- FOX News: Your questions answered: Does TSA Pre✓™ really make security faster?
- Portland Tribune: Efficiency part of PDX flight plan
- WCCO-TV (Minneapolis): Is TSA Pre✓™ Status Worth It?
- Salt Lake Tribune: Salt Lake airport opens faster security line program