Budget and performance information and resources for the Department of Homeland Security.
- Annual Report on Conferences. The Department of Homeland Security’s annual report on agency-sponsored conferences with a net expense exceeding $100,000.
- Budget and Finance Documents. The Department's budget and related documents.
- High-Dollar Overpayments Report. A quarterly report to increase the transparency and public scrutiny of significant improper payments.
- Performance and Accountability Reports. Information that enables the President, Congress and the public to assess the effectiveness of the Department.
- Annual Financial Report for Fiscal Year 2011 (PDF, 278 pages - 15.24 MB), full report
- Annual Performance Report for Fiscal Years 2011 - 2013 (PDF, 62 pages - 2.48 MB)
- Appendix 1: Measure Descriptions and Data Collection Measures (PDF, 68 pages – 2.07 MB)
- Appendix 2: Program Evaluations (PDF, 10 pages - 0.82 MB)
- Summary of Performance and Financial Information Report for Fiscal Year 2011 (PDF, 32 pages - 1.85 MB)
- GAO High-Risk Improvement Plans. The Department's Integrated Strategy for High Risk Management.
- Inspector General Reports and Resources. Reports and testimonies released to the public.
- E-Government Act Report 2008 (PDF, 20 pages - 556 KB). The Department of Homeland Security Office of the CIO E-Government Act Report for 2008.
- Quadrennial Homeland Security Review. Homeland security review conducted by the Secretary, beginning in fiscal 2009 and repeated every four years.
Last Published Date: June 24, 2015