What can YOU do to make our Nation stronger and more resilient?
- Invest in physical and cyber risk management products and plans
- Educate employees about critical infrastructure security and resilience
- Plan for business continuity
- Share threat and incident information
- Report suspicious activity
- Prepare for all hazards at home and at work
- Check out the links below for more ideas and information
- Critical infrastructure is the backbone of our nation's economy, security, and health.
- Learn what security and resilience mean from a critical infrastructure perspective.
- The Department of Homeland Security works with businesses and communities across the United States to prepare and recover from whatever we are faced with.
- Securing critical infrastructure is a shared responsibility.
Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards
Last Published Date: November 3, 2014