Federal, state, regional, local, tribal, and private and public sector security partners have a multitude of critical infrastructure/key resources (CIKR) protection resources available on the Internet. The following list of NIPP-related links are arranged by the following subject categories: cybersecurity, information sharing and security, and and training.
- U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT)
- National Centers of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education (CAEIAE) Program
- National Interagency Coordinating Center (NICC)
Information Sharing and Security
- Protected Critical Infrastructure Information (PCII) Program
- Homeland Security Information Network (HSIN)
- National Coordinating Center for Telecommunications (NCC)