Any facility that manufactures, uses, stores or distributes certain chemicals above a specified quantity listed on Appendix A has 60 days to complete and submit a CSAT Top-Screen. The Department may also notify facilities--either directly or through a Federal Register notice--that they need to complete and submit a CSAT Top-Screen.
- Appendix A: Chemicals of Interest List (PDF, 16 pages - 2 MB)
- Top-Screen Submittal Requirements for Fuels (Except Propane)
- Top-Screen Submittal Requirements for Propane
- CSAT Top-Screen Questions (PDF, 167 pages - 10.52 MB)
- CSAT Top-Screen User Manual (PDF, 89 pages - 1.14 MB)