The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is collected each business day as a summary of open-source published information concerning significant critical infrastructure issues. Each Daily Report is divided by the critical infrastructure sectors and key assets defined in the National Infrastructure Protection Plan.
Current DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report
- September 2 2014 (PDF, 449KB Pages 9)
The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is archived on this page for 10 days in PDF format.
- August 29 2014 (PDF, 451KB Pages 11)
- August 28 2014 (PDF, 204KB Pages 10)
- August 27 2014 (PDF, 387KB Pages 10)
- August 26 2014 (PDF, 211KB Pages 11)
- August 25 2014 (PDF, 211KB Pages 10)
- August 22 2014 (PDF, 203KB Pages 10)
- August 21 2014 (PDF, 206KB Pages 10)
- August 20, 2014 (PDF, 206KB Pages 10)
- August 19, 2014 (PDF, 213KB Pages 11)
- August 18, 2014 (PDF, 321KB Pages 10)
Reporting Infrastructure Incidents
To report physical infrastructure incidents or to request information, please contact the National Infrastructure Coordinating Center at email@example.com or 202-282-9201.
Department of Homeland Security Disclaimer
The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is a non-commercial publication intended to educate and inform personnel engaged in infrastructure protection. Further reproduction or redistribution is subject to original copyright restrictions. The Department of Homeland Security provides no warranty of ownership of the copyright, or accuracy with respect to the original source material