The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is collected each business day as a summary of open-source published information concerning significant critical infrastructure issues. Each Daily Report is divided by the critical infrastructure sectors and key assets defined in the National Infrastructure Protection Plan.
Current DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report
- December 19, 2014 (PDF, 288 KB, Pages 12)
The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is archived on this page for 10 days in PDF format.
- December 18, 2014 (PDF, 274 KB, Pages 10)
- December 17, 2014 (PDF, 211 KB, Pages 10)
- December 16, 2014 (PDF, 223 KB, Pages 10)
- December 15, 2014 (PDF, 223 KB, Pages 11)
- December 12, 2014 (PDF, 224 KB, Pages 11)
- December 11, 2014 (PDF, 224 KB, Pages 11)
- December 10, 2014 (PDF, 205 KB, Pages 9)
- December 9, 2014 (PDF, 200KB, Pages 10)
- December 8, 2014 (PDF, 482KB, Pages 11)
- December 5, 2014 (PDF, 484KB, Pages 11)
Reporting Infrastructure Incidents
To report physical infrastructure incidents or to request information, please contact the National Infrastructure Coordinating Center at email@example.com or 202-282-9201.
Department of Homeland Security Disclaimer
The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is a non-commercial publication intended to educate and inform personnel engaged in infrastructure protection. Further reproduction or redistribution is subject to original copyright restrictions. The Department of Homeland Security provides no warranty of ownership of the copyright, or accuracy with respect to the original source material