The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is collected each business day as a summary of open-source published information concerning significant critical infrastructure issues. Each Daily Report is divided by the critical infrastructure sectors and key assets defined in the National Infrastructure Protection Plan.
Current DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report
- June 19, 2013 (PDF, 10 Pages 208 KB)
The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is archived on this page for 10 days, and is in PDF format.
- June 18, 2013 (PDF, 9 Pages 217 KB)
- June 17, 2013 (PDF, 11 Pages 441 KB)
- June 14, 2013 (PDF, 11 Pages 532 KB)
- June 13, 2013 (PDF, 10 Pages 428 KB)
- June 12, 2013 (PDF, 11 Pages 448 KB)
- June 11, 2013 (PDF, 10 Pages 436 KB)
- June 10, 2013 (PDF, 12 Pages 348 KB)
- June 7, 2013 (PDF, 12 Pages 303 KB)
- June 6, 2013 (PDF, 12 Pages 295 KB)
- June 5, 2013 (PDF, 10 Pages 233 KB)
Reporting Infrastructure Incidents
To report physical infrastructure incidents or to request information, please contact the National Infrastructure Coordinating Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-282-9201.
Department of Homeland Security Disclaimer
The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is a non-commercial publication intended to educate and inform personnel engaged in infrastructure protection. Further reproduction or redistribution is subject to original copyright restrictions. The Department of Homeland Security provides no warranty of ownership of the copyright, or accuracy with respect to the original source material.