The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is collected each business day as a summary of open-source published information concerning significant critical infrastructure issues. Each Daily Report is divided by the critical infrastructure sectors and key assets defined in the National Infrastructure Protection Plan.
Current DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report
- September 16 2014 (PDF, 472KB, Pages 11)
The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is archived on this page for 10 days in PDF format.
- September 15 2014 (PDF, 199KB, Pages 9)
- September 12 2014 (PDF, 209KB, Pages 11)
- September 11 2014 (PDF, 193KB, Pages 9)
- September 10 2014 (PDF, 202KB, Pages 10)
- September 9 2014 (PDF, 189KB, Pages 9)
- September 8 2014 (PDF, 211KB, Pages 9)
- September 5 2014 (PDF, 281KB, Pages 11)
- September 4 2014 (PDF, 269KB Pages 11)
- September 3 2014 (PDF, 324KB Pages 11)
- September 2 2014 (PDF, 449KB Pages 9)
Reporting Infrastructure Incidents
To report physical infrastructure incidents or to request information, please contact the National Infrastructure Coordinating Center at email@example.com or 202-282-9201.
Department of Homeland Security Disclaimer
The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is a non-commercial publication intended to educate and inform personnel engaged in infrastructure protection. Further reproduction or redistribution is subject to original copyright restrictions. The Department of Homeland Security provides no warranty of ownership of the copyright, or accuracy with respect to the original source material