The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is collected each business day as a summary of open-source published information concerning significant critical infrastructure issues. Each Daily Report is divided by the critical infrastructure sectors and key assets defined in the National Infrastructure Protection Plan.
Current DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report
- October 17, 2014 (PDF, 518KB, Pages 10)
The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is archived on this page for 10 days in PDF format.
- October 16, 2014 (PDF, 351KB, Pages 11)
- October 15, 2014 (PDF, 274KB, Pages 11)
- October 14, 2014 (PDF, 505KB, Pages 10)
- October 10, 2014 (PDF, 435KB, Pages 10)
- October 9, 2014 (PDF, 454KB, Pages 11)
- October 8, 2014 (PDF, 436KB, Pages 10)
- October 7, 2014 (PDF, 455KB, Pages 11)
- October 6, 2014 (PDF, 446KB, Pages 12)
- October 3, 2014 (PDF, 221KB, Pages 11)
- October 2, 2014 (PDF, 223KB, Pages 12)
Reporting Infrastructure Incidents
To report physical infrastructure incidents or to request information, please contact the National Infrastructure Coordinating Center at email@example.com or 202-282-9201.
Department of Homeland Security Disclaimer
The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is a non-commercial publication intended to educate and inform personnel engaged in infrastructure protection. Further reproduction or redistribution is subject to original copyright restrictions. The Department of Homeland Security provides no warranty of ownership of the copyright, or accuracy with respect to the original source material