The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is collected each business day as a summary of open-source published information concerning significant critical infrastructure issues. Each Daily Report is divided by the critical infrastructure sectors and key assets defined in the National Infrastructure Protection Plan.
Current DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report
- October 31, 2014 (PDF, 475KB, Pages 11)
The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is archived on this page for 10 days in PDF format.
- October 30, 2014 (PDF, 447KB, Pages 9)
- October 29, 2014 (PDF, 466KB, Pages 10)
- October 28, 2014 (PDF, 578KB, Pages 11)
- October 27, 2014 (PDF, 211KB, Pages 10)
- October 24, 2014 (PDF, 221KB, Pages 11)
- October 23, 2014 (PDF, 206KB, Pages 10)
- October 22, 2014 (PDF, 231KB, Pages 12)
- October 21, 2014 (PDF, 231KB, Pages 12)
- October 20, 2014 (PDF, 260KB, Pages 10)
- October 17, 2014 (PDF, 518KB, Pages 10)
Reporting Infrastructure Incidents
To report physical infrastructure incidents or to request information, please contact the National Infrastructure Coordinating Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-282-9201.
Department of Homeland Security Disclaimer
The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is a non-commercial publication intended to educate and inform personnel engaged in infrastructure protection. Further reproduction or redistribution is subject to original copyright restrictions. The Department of Homeland Security provides no warranty of ownership of the copyright, or accuracy with respect to the original source material