The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is collected each business day as a summary of open-source published information concerning significant critical infrastructure issues. Each Daily Report is divided by the critical infrastructure sectors and key assets defined in the National Infrastructure Protection Plan.
Current DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report
- December 9, 2013 (PDF, 263KB Pages 10)
The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is archived on this page for 10 days in PDF format.
- December 6, 2013 (PDF, 327KB Pages 11)
- December 5, 2013 (PDF, 222KB Pages 11)
- December 4, 2013 (PDF, 288KB Pages 10)
- December 3, 2013 (PDF, 433KB Pages 10)
- December 2, 2013 (PDF, 491KB Pages 9)
- November 29, 2013 (PDF, 426KB Pages 10)
- November 27, 2013 (PDF, 434KB Pages 10)
- November 26, 2013 (PDF, 455KB Pages 11)
- November 25, 2013 (PDF, 476KB Pages 12)
- November 22, 2013 (PDF, 230KB Pages 11)
Reporting Infrastructure Incidents
To report physical infrastructure incidents or to request information, please contact the National Infrastructure Coordinating Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-282-9201.
Department of Homeland Security Disclaimer
The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is a non-commercial publication intended to educate and inform personnel engaged in infrastructure protection. Further reproduction or redistribution is subject to original copyright restrictions. The Department of Homeland Security provides no warranty of ownership of the copyright, or accuracy with respect to the original source material