The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is collected each business day as a summary of open-source published information concerning significant critical infrastructure issues. Each Daily Report is divided by the critical infrastructure sectors and key assets defined in the National Infrastructure Protection Plan.
Current DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report
March 6, 2014 (PDF, 425KB Pages 10)
The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is archived on this page for 10 days in PDF format.
- March 5, 2014 (PDF, 415KB Pages 9)
- March 4, 2014 (PDF, 394KB Pages 11)
- March 3, 2014 (PDF, 304KB Pages 8)
- February 28, 2014 (PDF, 447KB Pages 11)
- February 27, 2014 (PDF, 491KB Pages 9)
- February 26, 2014 (PDF, 478KB Pages 9)
- February 25, 2014 (PDF, 455KB Pages 11)
- February 24, 2014 (PDF, 424KB Pages 10)
- February 21, 2014 (PDF, 494KB Pages 9)
- February 20, 2014 (PDF, 452KB Pages 11)
Reporting Infrastructure Incidents
To report physical infrastructure incidents or to request information, please contact the National Infrastructure Coordinating Center at email@example.com or 202-282-9201.
Department of Homeland Security Disclaimer
The DHS Daily Open Source Infrastructure Report is a non-commercial publication intended to educate and inform personnel engaged in infrastructure protection. Further reproduction or redistribution is subject to original copyright restrictions. The Department of Homeland Security provides no warranty of ownership of the copyright, or accuracy with respect to the original source material