The DPIAC held a public meeting on September 12, 2013 from 2:00 - 5:30PM at the DHS Privacy Office in Washington, D.C.
- In person: 650 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Washington, DC, Fourth Floor Conference Room. Take Metro Redline to Gallery Place/Chinatown exit, walk 2 blocks north on Seventh Street. Building is on the corner of Seventh Street and Massachusetts Avenue. You must check in with the Security Officer and be escorted to the 4th floor, so please plan accordingly.
- Online: Please call the Privacy Office to obtain this information at 202-343-1717.
- Important Documents
- Federal Register Notice
- Meeting Agenda
- Meeting Minutes
- Meeting Handouts:
- Presentations (PDF, 38 pages)
- DRAFT report: Privacy Recommendations on the Use of Live Data in Research, Testing or Training (PDF, 18 pages)
- Briefing Notes on Cybersecurity Executive Order – Integrated Task Force, Implementation and Privacy (PDF, one page)
- Cybersecurity Executive Order – NSS guidance on Section 5 Implementation (PDF, 12 pages)
- Privacy Impact Assessment for the Robotic Aircraft for Public Safety (RAPS) Project (PDF, 8 pages)
- System of Records Notice for the Common Entity Index Prototype (CEI)
Last Published Date: December 12, 2013