Start here if you want to learn how to work with DHS, how we assist small businesses and about our policies, regulations and business opportunities.
- DHS has developed a series of initiatives and industry engagement events and conversations focused on reciprocal learning between DHS and industry.
Learn how the Chief Procurement Officer drives business performance and continuous improvement through the 4 priorities and the associated objectives, initiatives, and metrics outlined in the FY 2012-2014 Strategic Plan.
- Get Information on the Department of Homeland Security acquisition policies, regulations, forms and other resources.
Find the right contact for information on contracts and doing business with the Department of Homeland Security.
- Learn about the Department of Homeland Security programs to encourage businesses to provide a wide range of programs and services
- Current contracting opportunities, forecasts of contract opportunities, specialized science and technology opportunities and FedBizOpps justification and approval documents.
- Resources for contracting with DHS, including getting started, finding opportunities, mentoring, and verifying staff employment eligibility.
- Grants to states, local, and tribal, and regional areas to prepare, prevent and respond to disasters and terrorist attacks.
DHS small business assistance helps companies have fair opportunities to compete and be selected for contracts. Learn about vendor outreach and resources.
Funds made the country safe and more secure. Created and saved jobs of people working to prevent terrorism.
Provides contractors with access to DHS policies, procedures, and training requirements that they must comply with to safeguard sensitive information.
Provides DHS stakeholders economic and performance benefits through collaboration, application of sound analytics, and enterprise planning for acquisition initiatives