Recognizing the risks associated with the potential use of a nuclear weapon within the United States, the Department has integrated all nuclear detection research, development, testing, evaluation, acquisition, and operational support into a single office: the Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO).
This office will develop a global nuclear detection architecture; conduct research and development; and acquire and support the deployment of domestic nuclear detection systems.
All opportunities can be found on Federal Business Opportunities (Fed Biz Opps)
Office of Assessments (OA)
- A — Advanced Technology Demonstration for Intelligent Personal Radiation Locator (IPRL)
Office of Systems Development and Acquisition (OSDA)
- 58 — Human Portable Radiation Detection System (HPRDS)
- A — Cargo Advanced Automated Radiography System (CAARS)
Office of Transformational Research and Development (OTRD)
- BAA 06-01 —Exploratory Research in Nuclear Detection Technology
- BAA 06-02 — Advanced Technology Demonstration of Intelligent Personal Radiation Locators Submit a white paper or proposal to the OTRD
Direct all business inquiries to email@example.com