Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading-Edge Solutions II (EAGLE II) is a multiple-award indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle, specifically designed as the preferred source of information technology (IT) services for the majority of the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS’s) enterprise infrastructure and initiatives. EAGLE II IT service solutions include three functional categories (FC's):
- FC1 – Service Delivery, including Integration, Software Design/Development, Operations & Maintenance;
- FC2 – Information Technology Program Support Services; and
- FC3 – Independent Verification and Validation
Under this IDIQ, DHS components may issue orders on a Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials (T&M), Labor Hour (L-H), and Firm-Fixed Price basis IAW FAR 16.5, Section G.
EAGLE II provides components with a flexible means of meeting IT needs quickly, efficiently, and cost effectively. As such, using these contracts might serve to reduce the overhead associated with multiple acquisitions and provide the Government with buying leverage that encourages vendors to offer better pricing (negotiated additional discounts at the order level) and quality due to ongoing competition between qualified contractors.
Period of Performance: One, five-year base period; plus one, two-year option period. Award dates vary by Functional Category and Track.
Post Award Teaming: For post-award teaming opportunities, please contact awardees directly.
Please refer to the following links for listings of awardees by functional category and track.
- Functional Category 1 (PDF, 7 pages - 144.02 KB)
- Functional Category 2 (PDF, 2 page2 - 146.74 KB)
- Functional Category 3 (PDF, 1 page - 87.14 KB)