The following actions are needed to complete the electronic submission process
- Identify the primary contact if the PCII Program Office has questions about a submission. Provide the contact name, organization name, mailing address, city, state, zip, e-mail address and telephone number. A secondary point of contact may also be designated.
- Indicate the tracking number provided in the confirmation letter if the current submission is supplying additional information to support a prior submission.
- Verify that the information listed on the Certification Statement:
- Is not customarily in the public domain
- Has the submitter's most updated contact information
- Specify the department or agency, if the information submitted is required by the Federal government, and identify the legal authority that mandates the submission.
- Provide a brief description of the information in each file to be submitted before attaching and uploading files.
- Complete the electronic submission process in a single session as information cannot be saved and finished at a later date.
- Do not allow the session to remain inactive for more than 60 minutes or the electronic submission portal will shut down and all information will be deleted. Submitters will be prompted before they are disconnected to give them an opportunity to continue with their submission.
Last Published Date: September 21, 2015