Here’s where the public and others can assess how effectively DHS performs its mission and provides stewardship of resources.
The Department’s contingency plan outlines procedures for an orderly shutdown of non-exempt functions during a lapse in funding or appropriations.
- A listing of budget documents from FY 2003 to FY 2016, including budget in briefs, fact sheets, overviews, and links to OMB overviews.
Department of Homeland Security Efficiency Review has made the Department leaner, smarter, more responsive and better equipped to protect the nation.
- President Obama directed agencies to improve the Federal hiring process. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) also outlined actions for agencies to implement related initiatives.
Department of Homeland Security is committed to Open Government. We are working to create a culture of transparency, participation, and collaboration in government operations.
- Performance and Accountability Reports provide information that enables the President, Congress and the public to assess mission performance and stewardship of resources.
- The DHS Federal Program Inventory describes the Department's mission programs.
The Department of Homeland Security has developed a Strategic Sustainability Performance Plan to clearly define goals and metrics, and to track progress.
- In an effort to standardize IT resources, reduce costs, and improve efficiency, DHS created a program to collocate and consolidate the numerous computing facilities currently supporting each of the DHS Components.