- Administration Staff Manuals and Instructions
- Final Opinions and Orders of Cases
- Frequently Requested Records
- Statements of Policy and Interpretations
The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requires agencies to make various types of records available for public inspection in both paper and electronic form. These records are available through this page.
For reports and publications relating to the Department’s mission and strategy, please visit About the Department of Homeland Security, which contains links to many of those documents.
For reports and publications released by Department of Homeland Security components please visit their FOIA pages.
Questions on how to submit a FOIA request? See How to Submit a FOIA Request to the Department of Homeland Security.
FOIA requests must be addressed to component(s) you believe hold the records sought. See Directing Requests to Proper Components.
Administration Staff Manuals and Instructions
Administrative staff manuals and instructions to staff that affect a member of the public.
Final Opinions and Orders of Cases
Final opinions, including concurring and dissenting opinions, as well as orders, made in the adjudication of cases.
Frequently Requested Records
Copies of all records, regardless of form or format, which have been released to any person under the FOIA and which, because of the nature of their subject matter, the Departmental Offices determines have become or are likely to become the subject of subsequent requests for substantially the same records.
- Calendars of Senior Officials
- Chief FOIA Officer Report
- FOIA Annual Reports
- FOIA Improvement Plan
- FOIA Logs
- Procurement Records
- Other Frequently Requested
Statements of Policy and Interpretations
Those statements of policy and interpretations which have been adopted by the Departmental Offices and are not published in the Federal Register.
- Delegation to Assitant Secretary of Health Affairs Chief Medical Officer (PDF, 5 pages - 34.8 KB)
- Prohibited Items Program, NPPD FPS Directive 18.104.22.168 (PDF, 34 pages - 1.49 MB)