- Office of Health Affairs Volunteer Scholars Program offers unique unpaid work opportunities to students interested in medical and health matters. Applications are reviewed quarterly.
- DHS Scholarship Program provides individual scholarships to support undergraduate students pursuing degrees in homeland security-focused courses of study.
- National HS-STEM Summer Internship Program provides undergraduate juniors and seniors the opportunity to work with homeland security professionals and researchers for up to ten weeks during the summer. Participants are provided a stipend and conduct research in DHS mission-relevant research areas at federal research facilities and DHS Centers of Excellence.
- Summer Research Team conducts research at one of the twelve U.S. Department of Homeland Security Centers of Excellence and their partners for ten weeks during the summer.
- Nuclear Forensics Graduate Fellowship Program (NFGF) provides undergraduate students with comprehensive, experimental, hands-on training in topics essential to nuclear forensics.
- Nuclear Forensics Undergraduate Scholarship Program (NFUSP) introduces undergraduate physics, chemistry, and nuclear engineering students to nuclear forensics programs at Department of Homeland Security sponsored facilities.
- Seaborg Institute Nuclear Science Summer Internship Program seeks graduate and outstanding undergraduate students from research universities across the nation to work in critical skills areas related to nuclear forensics. Students are given an opportunity to join scientists in independent research projects at a national laboratory and are teamed with mentors who can help hone their skills and guide research projects for advanced degrees.
- Nuclear Forensics Undergraduate Summer School provides undergraduate students with comprehensive, experimental, hands-on training in topics essential to nuclear forensics. Through laboratory experiments and complementary lectures, students are introduced to the practice and technical aspects of nuclear forensic science.
Last Published Date: July 31, 2012