Program Length and Salary
Varying locations across the U.S.
Science and Technology Directorate
To be considered you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be able to obtain and hold a security clearance.
- Be in the second or third year of college (full-time) if pursuing an undergraduate degree, or have between 40 and 60 semester hours (part-time)
- Be studying in a homeland security related science, technology, engineering or mathematics field with an interest, major, or concentration directly related to one of the Department of Homeland Security's research areas
- Be available to participate for ten consecutive weeks full-time during the summer
Detailed information and eligibility requirements available at the DHS Scholarship Program page.
Application Requirements and How to Apply
- Completed application form
- Two references
- Transcript(s) from all postsecondary institution(s) attended
- Copy of birth certificate—only required for U.S. citizens by birth without a current or expired U.S. passport
For additional information about application requirements and how to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who to Contact for Additional Information
For more information on the DHS Scholarship Program, please e-mail email@example.com with "DHS Scholarship Program" in the subject line.