What You Need to Know
The Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) provides a wide array of basic and advanced training programs to 90 federal agencies as well as state, local, tribal and international law enforcement agencies.
- Are you eligible?
- View FLETC partner list of 90 different federal agencies
- State, local, tribal law enforcement are also eligible
- The Rural Policing Institute serves another population
- International law enforcement may also participate
- Private Sector students may be eligible provided they have a federal sponsor and meet other critera
- Explore available training programs at FLETC’s program guide
- Use the training finder to find training dates and locations that meet your criteria
- Go to the on-line registration system to register for your class
Although you can register by faxing a paper form, the best way to register is via the on-line registration system. This system allows you to register at your convenience, change your courses, cancel out of a program, and receive electronic feedback on the status of your request. If you do not see your program and/or dates listed in the on-line system, then seats are not available in that desired program.
For other tips, read the FLETC student frequently asked question page.