What You Need To Know
The Department of Homeland Security welcomes your feedback. DHS welcomes your thoughts and ideas about how we can better perform our mission.
The DHS.gov web Feedback form is where you can share your views on this website and how we can better serve you online. Tell us about bad links, errors or other technical or plain language issues and we will aim to fix what’s broken.
Other avenues to participate and engage with DHS’s mission include:
- FEMA’s Collaboration Community (Ideascale) For FEMA stakeholders to have a dialogue about emergency preparedness, disaster response and recovery, and other emergency management topics
- Comment on DHS Rulemaking (Federal Register) Where you will find the latest requests for comment in the Federal Register from DHS, published by the Government Printing Office
- Immigration Policy Memoranda Open for Comment (USCIS.gov) View the latest operational proposals. The agency reviews and considers received comments to determine what, if any, changes it should make, or if other agency action is required
- Report Travel Difficulties at Transportation Hubs (TSA and CBP) Providing a single point of contact for individuals who have inquiries or seek resolution regarding difficulties they experienced during their travel screening at transportation hubs - like airports and train stations - or crossing U.S. borders
- Talk to TSA (TSA) is where you can send us your questions, suggestions, and feedback on your security experience with TSA. The TSA Contact Center can also be reached by phone at 1-866-289-9673 or via email at TSA-ContactCenter@dhs.gov
If you want to report a security matter or incident, such as chemical security concerns, cyber-security matters, immigration or customs violations, oil or chemical spills or suspected criminal or terrorist activity, a listing of contact information on how to report incidents is available.
Remember: If you see suspicious activity, please report it to your local police department. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.