National Customer Service Center (NCSC):
Call this toll-free number to receive nationwide assistance for immigration services and benefits offered by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). If you are outside the United States, contact your local embassy or consulate.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services National Customer Service Center
- 1-800-767-1833 (TDD for the hearing impaired)
Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman
The Ombudsman is here to help individuals and employers who need to resolve a problem with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
By mail or phone:
Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman
Department of Homeland Security
Mail Stop 1225
Washington, D.C. 20528
Phone: 1-855-882-8100 (toll free) or 202-357-8100 (local)
- For general and case inquiries: email@example.com
- For Public Affairs inquiries, such as information relating to a teleconference, an Ombudsman update, or stakeholder engagements: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To submit feedback or a complaint about the Ombudsman's office: email@example.com