Advisory panels and committees that provide advice and recommendations on mission-related topics from academic engagement to privacy.
Engaging the academic community in our homeland security efforts.
- Providing advice and recommendations on counterterrorism issues.
- Supporting cooperative and productive labor-management relations.
- Providing advice and recommendations on immigration issues.
- Working across government and the private sector to prepare, respond to, and recover from large-scale emergencies.
- Working to protect privacy rights, including the handling of personally identifiable information as well as data integrity and other privacy-related matters.
- Advisory committees operating under the provisions of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA, 5 USC Appendix) that provide advice and/or recommendations related to matters of homeland security.