- The Office of Policy Integration and Implementation (PII) provides policy development and analysis across the Department’s mission portfolios, including: counterterrorism; CBRN; transborder security; immigration; resilience; and screening.
- The Office of Strategy, Planning, Analysis and Risk (SPAR) provides the Department with an integrated and DHS-wide capability for strategy development, strategic planning, long-term assessment, and decision analysis, including statistical and economic analysis and risk assessment and modeling.
- The Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC) provides advice and recommendations to the Secretary on matters related to homeland security.
- The Office of International Affairs (OIA) provides the Department with planning, integration, and facilitation of international engagement activities and serves as the principal coordinator to the Office of the Secretary and other leadership of the Department for cross-component international activities.
- The Office for State and Local Law Enforcement (OSLLE) provides the Department with primary coordination, liaison, and advocacy for state, local, tribal, and territorial law enforcement agencies.
The Private Sector Office (PSO) provides the Secretary and Department leaders with advice on issues relevant to the private sector, including academia, non-profits, NGOs, and businesses.
Last Published Date: October 22, 2013