The Ombudsman’s Office hosts public teleconferences to share information on specific topics and to hear your comments and suggestions regarding your interactions with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
Please join the Ombudsman for a teleconference discussion on the recap of the 2015 annual conference.
When: Thursday, November 19, 2015; 2:00 - 3:00 P.M. Eastern Time
Please RSVP by Tuesday, November 17, 2015 to CISOmbudsman.PublicAffairs@hq.dhs.gov.
Teleconference call-in information will be provided.
Recaps from Recent Teleconferences
- Consular Returns- A Conversation with the Department of State and USCIS
- USCIS Forms- Impact and Process of Form Changes
- 2015 Annual Report to Congress: A Conversation with the Center for Migration Studies
- U Visa: A conversation with the Department of State and USCIS
- USCIS Validation Instrument for Business Enterprises (VIBE) -- How Is It Working For You?
- The Adjudication of L-1B "Specialized Knowledge" Worker Petitions - How Is It Working for You?
- A Conversation with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Public Advocate
- Change of Address: How Is It Working For You?
- Unaccompanied Children: A Conversation with USCIS and EOIR
- Small & Start-Up Business Immigration Issues: A Conversation with the Small Business Administration Office of Advocacy
- Survivor Benefits under INA §204(l): A Conversation with USCIS
- U Visas: A Conversation with the Department of State and USCIS
- Immigration Status Verifications for Driver’s Licenses, Public Benefits, and Social Security Cards: A Conversation with USCIS
- Export Controls Requirements on Form I-129: A Conversation with the Commerce Department
- Family-based Retrogression
- Child Status Protection Act (CSPA): How Is It Working For You?
- FOIA: How Is It Working For You?