The Ombudsman’s Office hosts public teleconferences to share information on specific topics and to hear your comments and suggestions regarding your interactions with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
The USCIS Administrative Appeals Office (AAO)
December 19, 2012
2:00 - 3:00 pm Eastern
Please join in a conversation facilitated by the Ombudsman’s Office concerning USCIS’s Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) on December 19, 2012. We are particularly interested in learning more about how the AAO is working for you, areas in need of improvement, and potential solutions.
To participate in this teleconference, you must RSVP via the following email: email@example.com. Include in the subject line of your reply, "AAO Teleconference." Call-in information will be provided upon confirmation of your reservation.
Recaps from Recent Teleconferences
- USCIS Validation Instrument for Business Enterprises (VIBE) -- How Is It Working For You?
- The Adjudication of L-1B "Specialized Knowledge" Worker Petitions - How Is It Working for You?
- A Conversation with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Public Advocate
- Change of Address: How Is It Working For You?
- Unaccompanied Children: A Conversation with USCIS and EOIR
- Small & Start-Up Business Immigration Issues: A Conversation with the Small Business Administration Office of Advocacy
- Survivor Benefits under INA §204(l): A Conversation with USCIS
- U Visas: A Conversation with the Department of State and USCIS
- Immigration Status Verifications for Driver’s Licenses, Public Benefits, and Social Security Cards: A Conversation with USCIS
- Export Controls Requirements on Form I-129: A Conversation with the Commerce Department
- Family-based Retrogression
- Child Status Protection Act (CSPA): How Is It Working For You?
- FOIA: How Is It Working For You?