The Department of Homeland Security's Performance and Accountability Reports provide information that enables the President, Congress and the public to assess the effectiveness of the Department's mission performance and stewardship of resources. In participation with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) alternative approaches to Performance and Accountability Reporting, the Department publishes the reports listed here rather than the consolidated Performance and Accountability Report published in previous years.
Fiscal Year 2012 Reports
Annual Financial Report for Fiscal Year 2012 (PDF, 298 Pages 18.9 MB), full report; also available by section:
- Secretary's Message, Table of Contents, Management's Discussion and Analysis (PDF, 39 Pages 0.98 MB)
- Financial Information (PDF, 151 pages - 8.36 MB), includes Chief Financial Officer Message, Financial Statements and Notes, Independent Auditor's Report)
- Other Accompanying Information (PDF, 18 pages - 10.0 MB), includes Improper Payments Information, Major Management Challenges and Management Response, along with the Appendix list of Acronyms.
Annual Performance Report For Fiscal Years 2012-2014 (PDF, 70 pages – 1.06MB)
- FY 2012- 2014 Annual Performance Report Appendix A (PDF, 84 pages – 1.24 MB)
- FY 2012- 2014 Annual Performance Report Appendix B PDF, 10 pages – 544 KB)
FY 2012 Summary of Performance and Financial Information (PDF, 32 pages - 669KB)
Questions or comments about the Performance and Accountability Report may be sent to PAR@dhs.gov