The Private Sector Resources Catalog, originally released in May 2010, centralizes access to all DHS resources targeted for the private sector including small and large businesses, academia, trade associations, and other non-governmental organizations. The first catalog to be targeted specifically towards private sector partners and encompass the entire Department, this document collects the training, publications, guidance, alerts, newsletters, programs, and services available to the private sector across the Department. Recognizing the breadth and diversity of the available resources as well as the Department's continually evolving work, this catalog is a living document, updated twice per year.
In order to face the new threats and evolving hazards of today's security environment, we must develop and maintain critical homeland security capabilities at all layers of our society. We all share the responsibility to build all-hazards preparedness and resiliency into our way of life. As outlined in the Quadrennial Homeland Security Review Report, this enterprise approach is composed of multiple partners whose roles and responsibilities are distributed and shared among a broad-based community with a common interest in the public safety and well-being of America and American society.
Read the Catalog
- Read the full Private Sector Resources Catalog (PDF - 91 pages, 1.12 MB)
The Private Sector Resources Catalog is also available by individual chapter:
- Letter from Assistant Secretary Douglas A. Smith (PDF – 1 page, 225 KB)
- Department-wide Resources (PDF – 13 pages, 405 KB)
- Preventing Terrorism and Enhancing Security (PDF – 26 pages, 520 KB)
- Securing and Managing Our Borders (PDF – 4 pages, 297 KB)
- Enforcing and Administering Our Immigration Laws (PDF – 3 pages, 291 KB)
- Safeguarding and Securing Cyberspace (PDF – 7 pages, 319 KB)
- Ensuring Resilience to Disasters (PDF – 9 pages, 343 KB)
- Appendix A – Key Contacts (PDF – 5 pages, 328 KB)
- Appendix B – Index (PDF – 15 Pages, 417 KB)