The following are regulations and deviations related to Homeland Security acquisition.
Federal Register Notices
- HSAR Final Rule, May 2, 2006
- HSAR Technical Amendments, August 22, 2006
- HSAR Interim Rule, Board of Contact Appeals Change, January 11, 2007
- HSAR Final Rule, Board of Contract Appeals Change, May 3, 2007
- HSAR Final Rule, One-Step Turnkey Design Build Contracts for United States Coast Guard (USCG), May 6, 2008
- HSAR Final Rule, TSA Authority and Technical Amendments, May 27, 2008
- HSAR Interim Rule, Restriction on Foreign Acquisitions, August 17, 2009
- HSAR Final Rule, Federal Protective Service (FPS) Guard Services, November 16, 2009
- HSAR Final Rule, Correction to FPS Guard Services, December 16, 2009
Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Class Deviations
The Department of Homeland Security Chief Procurement Officer issues class deviations when necessary to allow components to deviate from the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
Homeland Security Acquisition Regulation Deviations and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Class Deviations can be downloaded below: