Businesses face significant financial loss and damaged consumer confidence if and when a cyber incident occurs. To manage risks posed by cyber threats, all employees from the Chief Executive Officer to the entry-level employee must take precautions to ensure the safety of their company’s network. Below, find resources and materials to keep your business cyber secure.
- Learn about compliance resources on collecting sensitive data from consumers and employees from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
- Work with your local United States Secret Service Electronic Crimes Task Force to prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate attacks on the nation's financial and critical infrastructures.
- Get information from the United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT) on how to secure your business networks.
- Safeguard your business, employees and customers from online attacks, data loss, and other threats with resources from the National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA).
- Find resources including standards, guidelines, and practices to promote the protection of critical infrastructure from the Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) Critical Infrastructure Cyber Community C³ Voluntary Program and the National Institute of Standards and Technology's (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework.
|Protect Your Workplace Materials||967 KB|
|Industry Leadership Tip Card||152.24 KB|
|Industry Employee Tip Card||153.95 KB|
|C3 Voluntary Program - Cyber Risk Management Primer for CEOs||144.6 KB|
|C3 Voluntary Program Informational Graphic||316.74 KB|
|CRR Fact Sheet||118.67 KB|
|Stop.Think.Connect. Mobile Safety One Pager||152.1 KB|
|Stop.Think.Connect. Mobile Safety Tip Sheet||3.37 MB|