To request for a Department representative to speak on the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) program, please send an email with the following information to CFATS@hq.dhs.gov.
- Who you are, or the organization you represent.
- Is this a for-profit or not-for-profit organization?
- Specific CFATS-related issues of particular interest to your organization and attendees (e.g., general CFATS overview, Chemical-terrorism Vulnerable Information (CVI), Security Vulnerability Assessment (SVA), Risk-Based Performance Standards (RBPS), Site Security Plan (SSP), Expedited Approval Program, or Inspection Process).
- Proposed location/venue.
- Proposed date/time.
- Preferred duration of presentation (please specify if the Department representative should allot time for questions and answers from audience).
- Estimated number of attendees.
- Background of attendees.
- Other speakers who may be participating on the same topic or forum.
- Is the event opened or closed to the press.
- Event agenda (when available).
The Department will review and respond within approximately two weeks of receiving the request. Decisions will depend on whether an appropriate Department representative is available.