The Department of Homeland Security reaches out to people and companies in the chemical industry and those interested in chemical security.
To ask a Department representative to speak on the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) regulatory program, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Just copy and paste into your e-mail, and respond to each item.)
- Who you are, or the organization you represent.
- Is this a for-profit or not-for-profit organization?
- Specific CFATS-related issues of particular interest to your organization and attendees (e.g., general CFATS overview, Chemical-terrorism Vulnerable Information (CVI), Security Vulnerability Assessment (SVA), Risk Based Performance Standards (RBPS), Site Security Plan (SSP) or Inspection Process).
- Proposed location/venue.
- Proposed date/time.
- Preferred duration of presentation (please specify if the Department representative should allot time for questions and answers from audience).
- Estimated number of attendees.
- Background of attendees.
- Other speakers who may be participating on the same topic or forum.
- Is the event opened or closed to the press.
- Event Agenda (when available)
The Department will do its best to accommodate your request and respond within approximately two weeks of receiving the request. Decisions will depend on whether an appropriate Department representative is available.