Most organizations have a single point of contact (POC) who is able to submit WPS requests online. However, large or geographically disbursed organizations may elect to establish multiple POCs.
- If you already know your organization’s POC, please contact that individual to request WPS. To find out if your organization has a POC, click on Locate a Point of Contact.
- Organizations without a POC will need to establish one
To establish a POC:
- Select the appropriate "Register for WPS" option from the right-hand menu and complete online form.
- The DHS Priority Telecommunications Service Center will contact you within five business days to review the request. Supporting documentation may be required.
- Once approved, you will receive web site login information (by email) and once WPS activation is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email.