The Risk Management Framework (RMF) Shared Service Centers (SCC) were established to facilitate the implementation of common RMF solutions for areas that many agencies are missing when striving to achieve greater efficiencies in executing the RMF Certification & Accreditation (C&A) process.
SSCs are intended to improve quality of service and reduce the costs of completing certification and accreditation on systems across the Federal Government. RMF C&A SSCs are complemented by the RMF C&A Private Industry Service Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) processed under the ISSLoB Industry Service Acquisition Program. Fourteen BPAs have been awarded and are available. Please visit the U.S. General Services Administration Risk Management Services page for further information.
ISSLoB Certification & Accreditation Shared Service Centers
- Department of Interior – National Business Center
- Department of Justice
- Department of Transportation – FAA Enterprise Services Center
- Treasury – Bureau of Fiscal Service
- Health and Human Services – Program Support Center
- Department of Defense – Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- DOJ: Melinda Rogers, Melinda.Rogers@usdoj.gov, (202) 305-7017
- DOJ: Baha Azimirada, Baha.Azimirad2@usdoj.gov, (202) 305-7379
- DOI/NBC: Stacy Edeburn, firstname.lastname@example.org, (303) 969-7468
- DOT/ESC: Doug Holland, email@example.com, (405) 954-4226
- DOT/ESC: Jerome Kemp, firstname.lastname@example.org, (405) 954-0347
- Treasury/BFS: Ron Hall, email@example.com, (304) 480-6236
- Treasury/BFS: John Hairl, firstname.lastname@example.org, (304) 480-6868
- HHS: Dara Murray, email@example.com, (301) 443-0881
- SPAWAR: Damon Shivvers, firstname.lastname@example.org, (843) 218-4424
- NASA: Dr. Brenda Ellis, Brenda.L.Ellis@nasa.gov, (216) 433-5214
Please contact ISSLOB@hq.dhs.gov for ordering information.