Vendor Outreach Sessions >> Scheduling Appointments
The Department of Homeland Security uses an electronic scheduling system for vendors to schedule appointments for Vendor Outreach Sessions.
To schedule appointments, register in the electronic appointment scheduling system. (This link is secured for your protection, so you may encounter security warnings that may or may not be safe to bypass. Please read warnings carefully.) Vendors must be registered in this system in order to schedule appointments. If you are not currently registered, complete a "Registrant Profile".
Requests for appointments will be accepted by the system one week prior to the date of the event, 12:00pm (noon, Eastern Time). Attempts to request appointments prior to the specified date/time will not be successful. The system clock is set to the time at the Naval Observatory. Appointments are full within 2 - 5 minutes and no waiting list is maintained.
Once registered, complete the following steps:
- Log in just before 12:00pm (noon, Eastern).
- Refresh your browser until "Request Appts" appears in the Status column.
- Click on "Request Appointments" (on the upper left side of the page). Please, do not schedule multiple appointments with representatives from the same organization. Duplicate appointments will be canceled.
- Select up to 4 counselors and hit "Submit."
- Print a copy of your confirmation notice to expedite check-in at the VOS.
Confirmation of successful appointments will be emailed to you.