Small businesses are a vital part of our national strength. Our job is to ensure these companies have a fair opportunity to compete and be selected for Department of Homeland Security contracts.
- DHS Sequestration Letter to Contractors (PDF, 1 Page 105KB)
- Getting Started Contracting with the Department of Homeland Security
- Register with the System for Award Management (SAM) (Replaces CCR and ORCA)
- Small Business Administration "Size Standards"
Research Your Customer
- Connect with Small Business Specialists in the Department
- Frequent Questions and Requests
- Marketing Tips and How to Market Your Company
- 8(a) Competitive Current Opportunities
- Forecast of Contract Opportunities
- Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone) Opportunities
- Open Market Contracting Opportunities through FedBizOpps
- Prime Contractor Contacts for Small Business Sub-Contracting
- Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB) Opportunities
- The Women-Owned Small Business Program
Small Business Innovation Research Program
- Doing Business with The Department of Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO)
- Doing Business with Science and Technology
SBA and Other Resources
- Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) Interagency Council
- SBA's Office of Government Contracting
- Small Business Online Community Resources
Questions or comments about doing business with the Department of Homeland Security? Contact Homeland Security's Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization.