Attention: This notice informs industry that they are a valued partner in DHS’s mission. DHS hopes to avoid a shutdown due to a lapse in appropriations on February 27th. However, in the event of a lapse in the appropriation, the notice advises contractors that the contracting officer will contact the company if the contract is impacted by the shutdown.
Letter to DHS Industry Partners Regarding Potential Lapse in Appropriation (PDF, 1 Page - 199.77 KB)
Small businesses are a vital part of our national strength. Our job is to ensure these companies have a fair opportunity to compete and be selected for Department of Homeland Security contracts.
- Getting Started Contracting with the Department of Homeland Security
- Register with the System for Award Management (SAM) (Replaces CCR and ORCA)
- Small Business Administration "Size Standards"
Research Your Customer
- Connect with Small Business Specialists in the Department
- Frequent Questions and Requests
- Marketing Tips and How to Market Your Company
- Forecast of Contract Opportunities
- Open Market Contracting Opportunities through FedBizOpps
- Prime Contractor Contacts for Small Business Sub-Contracting
Small Business Innovation Research Program
- Doing Business with The Department of Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO)
- Doing Business with Science and Technology
SBA and Other Resources
- Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) Interagency Council
- SBA's Office of Government Contracting
- Small Business Online Community Resources
Questions or comments about doing business with the Department of Homeland Security? Contact Homeland Security's Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization.