Small businesses are a vital part of our national strength. Our job is to ensure these companies have a fair opportunity to compete and be selected for Department of Homeland Security contracts.
- Getting Started Contracting with the Department of Homeland Security
- Register with the System for Award Management (SAM) (Replaces CCR and ORCA)
- Small Business Administration "Size Standards"
Research Your Customer
- Connect with Small Business Specialists in the Department
- Frequent Questions and Requests
- Marketing Tips and How to Market Your Company
- Federal OSDBU Directors Interagency Council upcoming Outreach Events
- Vendor Outreach Sessions (VOS) for Fiscal Year 2015
August Vendor Outreach Session: August 20, 2015
Registration August 13, 2015 at 12:00 noon (Eastern Time)
NOTE: This vendor outreach session is for 8(a) & SDB businesses only.
- Forecast of Contract Opportunities
- Open Market Contracting Opportunities through FedBizOpps
- Prime Contractor Contacts for Small Business Sub-Contracting
Small Business Innovation Research Program
- Doing Business with The Department of Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO)
- Doing Business with Science and Technology
SBA and Other Resources
- Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) Interagency Council
- SBA's Office of Government Contracting
- Small Business Online Community Resources
Questions or comments about doing business with the Department of Homeland Security? Contact Homeland Security's Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization.