The State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial Government Coordinating Council (SLTTGCC) strengthens the sector partnership by bringing together experts from a wide range of professional disciplines that relate to critical infrastructure protection from all levels of government. The SLTTGCC supports geographically diverse partnerships to ensure that state, local, tribal, and territorial officials play an integral role in national critical infrastructure protection and resilience efforts.
The Council maintains a minimum of 24 state, local, tribal, and territorial leaders who have critical infrastructure security and resilience expertise and experience. Additional members may be nominated for inclusion on the SLTTGCC. Should the nominee meet the requisite criteria and a seat become available, the Council will consider appointing the nominee to member status.
The SLTTGCC is led by the Executive Committee, consisting of the Chair, Vice-Chair, and the Chairs of the various Council working groups. The current leadership includes:
- Chair – Curtis Parsons, Homeland Security and Emergency Management Coordinator, Lenawee County, Michigan
- Vice Chair - Brian Wright, Director, Critical Infrastructure Program, State of New York
Working Group Chairs and Co-Chairs
- Bill Minear, Access Credentialing Working Group
- Brian Wright, Automated Critical Asset Management System Working Group
- Mark Hogan, Cybersecurity Working Group
- Shelly Schechter, Information Sharing Working Group
- Brian Wright, IP Gateway Working Group
- Irene Navis, Regional Resiliency Assessment Program Working Group
- James Battese, Tribal and Territorial Working Group