Get Information on the Department of Homeland Security acquisition policies, regulations, forms and other resources.
Policies and Regulations
- Homeland Security Acquisition Regulation (HSAR) (PDF, 151 pages - 1.63 MB)
- HSAR Online
HSAR supplements the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) system to provide a uniform department-wide acquisition regulation for the Department of Homeland Security.
- Homeland Security Acquisition Manual (HSAM) (PDF, 533 pages - 6.57 MB)
HSAM implements and supplements the Federal Acquisition Regulation and the Homeland Security Acquisition Regulation. Effective as of October 1, 2009.
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Class Deviations
- Rules for Unsolicited Proposals
Criteria that must be satisfied prior to submitting unsolicited proposals.
- Competition Advocates and Task-Order and Delivery Order Ombudsman
Senior agency positions dedicated to ensuring full and open competition as part of the federal contract progress.
Reports and Notices
- Cumulative Claim and Reconciliation Statement (PDF, 1 page - 535 KB)
- Contractor's Assignment of Refunds, Rebates, Credits & Other Amounts (PDF, 1 page - 264 KB)
- Contractor's Release (PDF, 1 page - 530 KB)
- Employee Claim for Wage Restitution (PDF, 1 page - 535 KB)
Last Published Date: August 6, 2015