The Department of the Homeland Security (DHS) has awarded a Department-wide Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) to Carahsoft Technology for Adobe products, services, and training. The Adobe BPA replaces the expired Adobe Enterprise License Agreement and is the vehicle of choice across DHS for the purchase of all Adobe products and related support services. This re-competed vehicle provides pre-negotiated, discounted pricing for the full suite of Adobe software and maintenance and enables Components to access ancillary training and consulting services. By ordering Adobe software, maintenance, and ancillary training and consulting services through this BPA, DHS realizes the lowest overall life-cycle cost, is able to track its Adobe license inventory, and has the ability to deploy the latest Adobe technologies in the most cost effective manner.
*Please note that Adobe software should NOT be procured off the FirstSource II or EAGLE II contracts. When working with an EAGLE II vendor or other integrator, DHS should purchase the Adobe licenses directly off of the DHS-side Adobe BPA and then provide the software to the EAGLE II vendor and/or integrator as Government Furnished Equipment (GFE). Adobe software should NOT be ordered as an Other Direct Cost (ODC).
Mandatory (with exceptions):
Benefits of this BPA include:
- Availability of Adobe software licenses across DHS;
- Significant discounts and cost savings on Adobe software, maintenance, and services;
- Co-termination of existing maintenance contracts;
- Ability to upgrade current Adobe products to the latest version;
- Platinum and Gold Adobe license support services (maintenance);
- License transferability from one machine to another; and
- Accurate tracking of licenses through an online portal by component.
Period of Performance (POP):
One base year + 4 one-year option years (7/2/2013 - 7/1/2018)
Post Award Teaming:
For teaming opportunities, please contact the applicable awardee(s)
Number of Awardees:
1 small business
Name: Carahsoft Technology Corp.
BPA #: HSHQDC-13-A-00039
To contact us regarding a Strategic Sourcing Vehicle or future initiative, please email SSPOInquiry@hq.dhs.gov.