The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) awarded the second generation Contract Audit & Review Services (CA&RS II) department-wide Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) specifically designed to be used by DHS Components when there is a requirement for audit services related to the negotiation, award, and settlement of contract costs. The CA&RS BPAs are intended to be a streamlined process to obtain audit services when the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) services are not available or cannot be provided in a timely manner.
The CA&RS BPAs were awarded to two small businesses under the General Services Administration (GSA), Schedule 520-7: Financial and Performance Audits.
Under this BPA, DHS components may place orders on a Firm-Fixed Price (FFP) and Time and Material (T&M) basis.
Mandatory (with exceptions)
Benefits of these BPAs include:
- Enables streamlining and standardization of acquisition processes and procedures throughout the Department;
- Establishes DHS-specific contract terms and contract spend ceilings applicable to current and planned requirements of the Department’s component organizations;
- Facilitates standardization, operational, and management requirements from an enterprise-wide perspective;
- Establishes a DHS partnership with industry and allows industry to become accustomed to DHS culture, practices, and issues;
- Establishes a pricing structure based on DHS’s size in the marketplace to drive greater discounts; and
- Achieves process efficiency and potential cost avoidance.
Period of Performance (POP)
3 years (11/14/2016 - 11/13/2019)
Post Award Teaming
For teaming opportunities, please contact the applicable awardee(s)
Number of Awardees
2 small businesses
Name: Regis & Associates PC
BPA #: HSHQDC-17-A-00011
Name: Leon Snead Co PC
BPA #: HSHQDC-17-A-00012
To contact us regarding a Strategic Sourcing Vehicle or future initiative, please email SSPOInquiry@hq.dhs.gov.