The Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) is a multi-award, Schedule 70 Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA). The CDM BPA provides government programs with specialized information technology (IT) tools to defend Federal IT networks from cyber-security threats by providing Continuous Monitoring as a Services (CMaaS) to strengthen the security posture of their Government networks. The CDM BPA includes 15 Tool Functional Areas and 11 Service Task Areas.
The BPA is open to all Federal, State, Local, and Tribal governments for ordering and allows for the following order types:
- Labor Hour (LH) – The contract type used for level of effort projects with labor only.
- Firm Fixed Price (FFP) - It is recommended this contract type should be used for nearly all commodity procurements, and any services procurement with a high level of definition in the performance work statement.
- Cost Reimbursable (CR) – Only travel portions of any GSA Schedule Order can be of a Cost-Reimbursable nature.
Mandatory (with exceptions):
The benefits of these BPAs include:
- Provide department-wide efficiency through consolidation, flexible/evolving cyber security technologies;
- Achieve cost savings through tiered price discounts and negotiated task order discounts; and
- Offer transparent program oversight for senior leadership.
Period of Performance (POP)
One base year + 4 one-year option years (8/12/2013 - 8/11/2018)
Post Award Teaming
For teaming opportunities, please contact the applicable awardee(s)
Number of Awardees
17 (13 large businesses and 4 small businesses)
To contact us regarding a Strategic Sourcing Vehicle or future initiative, please email SSPOInquiry@hq.dhs.gov.