Critical Infrastructure Partnership Advisory Council (CIPAC) membership is comprised of the critical infrastructure sectors and federal agencies identified in Presidential Policy Directive 21: Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience and the partnership structure identified in the National Infrastructure Protection Plan 2013: Partnering for Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience.
Council Charters and Membership
- Government Coordinating Councils (GCC) consist of federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial government entities, including their representative organizations, with critical infrastructure responsibilities.
- Sector Coordinating Councils (SCC) are self-organized and self-governed councils whose members are critical infrastructure owners and operators and their designated trade or equivalent associations.
Government and Sector Coordinating Councils
- Chemical Sector
- Commercial Facilities Sector
- Communications Sector
- Critical Manufacturing Sector
- Dams Sector
- Defense Industrial Base Sector
- Emergency Services Sector
- Energy Sector
- Financial Services Sector
- Food and Agriculture Sector
- Government Facilities Sector
- Healthcare and Public Health Sector
- Information Technology Sector
- Nuclear Reactors, Materials, and Waste Sector
- Transportation Sector
- Water and Wastewater Systems Sector