The Chemical Sector Security Summit, cosponsored by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency (CISA) and the Chemical Sector Coordinating Council (SCC), is the signature industry event for chemical security.
The Summit is a unique networking and educational forum for representatives across the chemical and interconnected sectors—including communications, energy, transportation, and water—to learn, share perspectives, and engage in dialogue. Securing chemicals and chemical infrastructure in a growing and evolving threat environment requires cross collaboration between facility owners/operators, industry, law enforcement, community members, and all levels of government.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for the 2019 Chemical Sector Security Summit to be held in July 16-18 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
There is no fee to attend this event.
How to Register and Summit Details
Attend the Chemical Sector Security Summit to network with industry owners/operators and meet key government officials, first responders, and law enforcement. Engage in face-to-face discussions and share the latest in chemical security best practices. There is no registration fee.
REGISTER here to attend the Summit.
- When: July 16-18, 2019
- Where: Astor Crown Hotel New Orleans French Quarter (739 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 70130)
Participating in the Summit provides you the opportunity to:
- Meet individually with key DHS and industry chemical security experts
- Develop public-private partnerships
- Learn about facility risk management to prepare for, respond to, and recover from manmade, cyber, and natural disasters
- Better understand chemical security regulations (including Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) security plans and inspections)
- Gain insight into the roles of state, local, tribal, territorial (SLTT), and Federal agencies
Who Should Attend the Summit?
The Summit is designed for chemical and related industry professionals with expertise in:
- Corporate and facility security
- Environment, health, and safety issues
- Transportation and distribution of chemical products
If you are unable to attend, several sessions will be available for viewing via webcast. These sessions include, but are not limited to, the keynote addresses and the Infrastructure Security Compliance Division (ISCD) regulatory update.
Instructions to view the webcast and the webcast session schedule are coming soon.
- Best practices and lessons learned in chemical security
- Deep dive into CFATS and other federal regulations
- Convergence of cyber and physical security in the current threat environment
- Cyber Supply Chain Risk Management
- Explosive precursors
- Industrial Control Systems Vulnerabilities
- Resources from federal stakeholders
- Theft and diversion risk management
View presentations from some of the most recent Chemical Sector Security Summits:
- 2017 Summit Presentations
- 2016 Summit Presentations
- 2015 Summit Presentations
- 2014 Summit Presentations
- 2013 Summit Presentations
For questions regarding the Summit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.