To request a Department representative speak about the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) program, please send an email with the below information to CFATS@hq.dhs.gov.
The Department will review and respond within approximately two weeks of receiving the request.
- Name and organization you represent
- Is this a for-profit or not-for-profit organization?
- Specific CFATS-related issues of particular interest to your organization and attendees, such as CFATS process, Top-Screens, the risk tiering methodology, Risk-Based Performance Standards (RBPS), the inspection process, Personnel Surety Program, CFATS for local emergency responders, and compliance lessons learned
- Proposed location/venue
- Proposed date/time
- Is this presentation part of a larger event or conference?
- How long is this presentation? Should the Department representative allot time for questions and answers from audience?
- Estimated number of attendees
- Background of attendees
- What other speakers will be presenting on the same topic/forum?
- Is the event open or closed to the press? If open, are press attending?
- Event agenda and website (when available)