You can contact the Department of Homeland Security using the information found on this page.
To report suspicious activity, contact your local law enforcement agency or go to the National SAR Initiative. Any false information can subject the sender to fine, imprisonment, or both under Title 18, U.S. Code, Section 1001.
If this is an emergency, call 9-1-1.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- U.S. Coast Guard (USCG)
- Note: For other branches of the military see the Department of Defense Contact Page
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- U.S. Secret Service (USSS)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
Find direct contact information and links to specific programs of interest, such as disaster survivor assistance (FEMA), ESTA (CBP.gov), TRIPS (TSA.gov), Immigration (USCIS.gov) and ICE.gov requests and forms.
Immigration and Employment Verification
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service Forms - including Citizenship, Green Cards, and Employment verification
- Check your Case Status
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement Forms - for re-admittance and deportation
- Working in the U.S.
- E-Verify - E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.
- General Traveler Information
- What to Bring on a Flight
- Trusted Traveler Programs (NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- Traveler Redress Inquiry Program (DHS TRIP) - The Department of Homeland Security's Travel Redress Inquiry Program (DHS TRIP) is a single point of contact for individuals who have inquiries or seek resolution regarding difficulties they experienced during their travel screening at transportation hubs--like airports and train stations--or while crossing U.S. borders.
- Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) - ESTA is an automated system that determines the eligibility of visitors to travel to the U.S. under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
- Global Online Enrollment System (GOES) - The Global Online Enrollment System allows registered users to enter their own applications for U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Trusted Traveler Programs, and approved members to edit their information as needed (mistakes on the original application cannot be corrected once the application is certified - your mistakes will need to be brought to the attention of CBP during your interview).
- Visiting the U.S.