The COVID-19 vaccine is voluntary; however, employees are strongly encouraged to get vaccinated. If you have specific questions regarding your personal health conditions and the vaccine, we ask that you speak with your personal healthcare provider for more guidance.
If You Are Fully Vaccinated
- Guidance for fully vaccinated people
- Choosing safer activities
- Get tested if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- Traveling recommendations
If You Are Not Vaccinated and Would Like More Information
- How to find a COVID-19 vaccine
- Benefits of getting vaccinated
- Myths and facts about COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 vaccines for children and teens
- Vaccination considerations for people who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- What you can do if you are at higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19
Visit CDC’s COVID-19 vaccines website to view additional resources.