Joint Duty assignments are now available on USAJOBS. With a USAJOBS account, you can save and review Joint Duty opportunities, automate searches, and manage your applications, including resumés and required documents.
To apply for a Joint Duty Assignment, interested applicants must:
- be a GS-13, 14, 15 or equivalent;
- have supervisory approval;
- be a permanent, full-time federal employee;
- have an "achieved expectations" or "proficient" rating on their most recent performance evaluation; and
- have no outstanding disciplinary action or grievance.
How to Apply
View current DHS Joint Duty Opportunities on USAJOBS and follow the instructions below to apply:
- Prepare your application package. The application package should include:
- DHS Application Form 250-02
- Submit a complete application package for every assignment you apply to in USAJOBS.