Elder law focuses on the legal, financial, medical, social, and family issues affecting seniors, people with disabilities, and their families.
Welcome to Employee Resources, your source for information about the resources, benefits and programs available to you—our valued DHS employees and family members.
Employee Resources makes it easy to navigate and understand the variety of DHS programs, benefits, and services you can access to help you and your family thrive. DHS also provides confidential, no-cost services to help you plan for life’s biggest moments and help you cope with life’s biggest challenges, including career advancement and training opportunities, programs designed to help you achieve a better work-life balance, and more.
- Visit My Family & I for information on resources and benefits to help you with major life events.
- Visit My Benefits for information on federal benefits for you and your immediate family members.
- Visit My Career for information on career advancement and training opportunities within DHS.
- Visit My Work-Life for information on resources and programs designed to help you thrive both on and off the job.
- Visit the Employee & Family Readiness Blog for more information on DHS-sponsored work-life programs and events.