The Department-wide Enterprise License Agreement (ELA) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) simplifies Geographic Information System (GIS) software access, maintenance, training, help desk and service requirements to reduce the overall Department costs for the procurement of Environmental Systems Research Institute (Esri) products. This BPA provides the DHS with continued maintenance of the capped number of Esri GIS desktop software licenses along with unlimited maintenance of desktop extensions that are maintained for those licenses, unlimited Server licenses, and associated tiered technical support for all the licenses.
DHS components may issue orders on a Firm-Fixed Price (FFP) type and/or hybrid (FFP and T&M for travel) type.
Mandatory (with exceptions)
The benefits of this BPA include:
- Maintenance for an unlimited quantity of Category A Software Licenses and Deployment of an unlimited amount of additional Category A software;
- Technical Support/Help Desk Services which includes the Secure Support Program;
- Purchase of new software licenses and maintenance of software licenses of Category B and C software;
- Internet Services for Geospatial Content and Services;
- Training (Online and Instructor-led); and
- Temporary Software Licenses During an Incident of National Significance.
Period of Performance (POP)
Eight-month base + 4 one-year option years (9/30/2016 - 5/29/2021)
Post Award Teaming
For teaming opportunities, please contact the applicable awardee(s)
Number of Awardees
1 large business
Name: Environmental Systems Research Institute
BPA #: HSHQDC-16-A-00017
To contact us regarding a Strategic Sourcing Vehicle or future initiative, please email SSPOInquiry@hq.dhs.gov.