The Enterprise Software Solutions BPAs is a competitive Enterprise License Agreement established to provide software solutions and incidental services in three capability areas: Application Infrastructure, Backup and Storage, and Security. The agreement provides software licenses, software maintenance, training and consulting services within these three capability areas. This BPA was competed under GSA’s Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70.
Under this BPA, DHS components may issue orders on a Firm-Fixed Price (FFP), Time & Material (T&M) and Labor Hour (LH) basis for products and services.
Mandatory (with exceptions)
Benefits of the ESS BPAs include:
- Provides software licenses and maintenance for Application Infrastructure, Backup and Storage, and Security by download or media for each order issued;
- Existing licenses and maintenance contracts from various outside vendors can be migrated under the Enterprise Software Solutions BPA;
- Existing and future maintenance contracts will be co-terminated to one anniversary date;
- Current license upgrades and transfer of licenses within and between DHS organizations at no additional cost;
- Opportunity to negotiate additional discounts at the order level; and
- Licenses and maintenance costs will be centrally tracked under one license portal.
Period of Performance (POP)
One base year + 6 one-year option years (9/23/2011 - 9/22/2018) - Note: Calls and orders issued in the final year of the BPA shall not extend 12 months after the POP of the final ordering period.
Post Award Teaming
For teaming opportunities, please contact the applicable awardee(s)
Number of Awardees
1 small business
Name: ImmixTechnology, Inc.
BPA #: HSHQDC-11-A-00043
To contact us regarding a Strategic Sourcing Vehicle or future initiative, please email SSPOInquiry@hq.dhs.gov.