The Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) Janitorial and Sanitation Supplies (JanSan) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) is a Federal-wide vehicle that allows DHS and other federal agencies to purchase supplies at discounted prices that are on average 15.9% lower than standard government pricing. Eighteen BPAs were awarded under Schedule 73: Food Services, Hospitality and Cleaning Supplies. These awards will help federal agencies to acquire commonly purchased items across four categories:
- Cleaning Compounds and Related Dispensers,
- Non-Motorized Cleaning Equipment and Trash Receptacles,
- Paper Products and Related Dispensers, and
- Motorized Floor Cleaning Equipment and Accessories.
Within the four categories, a broad range of products are available, including:
- Disinfectants, degreasers, glass cleaners, laundry and dish detergents, bleach, hand soaps and sanitizers,
- Brooms, mops, brushes, trash receptacles and bags,
- Toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissues, seat liners, and
- Vacuum cleaners, wet/dry vacs, floor buffers, polishers and burnishers.
Mandatory (with exceptions)
In addition to better pricing, consolidation of purchasing under this vehicle will save taxpayer dollars and drive necessary spending on these types of products to small business partners. Other benefits includes:
- Initial savings of $8 million in first year and thereafter $20 million annually with increased utilization;
- Streamlined product catalog to ensure better pricing across the four categories;
- Direct ordering from JanSan contractor websites, by phone or fax, or with a purchase card through GSA Advantage or DoD eMall; and
- Direct delivery making shipping prompt and cost effective.
Post Award Teaming
For teaming opportunities, please contact the applicable awardee(s)
Number of Awardee(s)
18 (6 WOSB, 2 SDVOSB, 3 large businesses, and 7 small businesses)
To contact us regarding a Strategic Sourcing Vehicle or future initiative, please email SSPOInquiry@hq.dhs.gov.