The Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) for Maintenance, Repair & Operations (MRO) simplifies purchasing of MRO items at prices that leverage the purchase volume of the federal government. Product offerings include AbilityOne, environmentally sustainable, and Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliant products. To streamline offerings and ensure lower prices, products are grouped into three categories:
- Hardware Category: includes items typically found in a hardware or home improvement store and used to perform maintenance and repair activities. Examples include screws, ladders, welding equipment, lights, compressors, and generators.
- Tools and Tool Cabinets Category: includes hand tools, power tools, and storage specifically designed for tools.
- Paints, Adhesives and Sealants Category: includes substances used as paints, adhesives, sealants and stains.
Mandatory (with exceptions)
Benefits of this BPA include:
- Improved department-wide efficiency to acquire MRO;
- Enhanced product selection, including environmentally sustainable offerings;
- Discounted pricing (estimated to be 12 percent lower than standard government pricing);
- Achievement of socioeconomic goals; and
- Customer friendly and easy to use.
Period of Performance (POP)
One base year + 4 one-year option years (2/28/2014 – 2/27/2019)
Post Award Teaming
For teaming opportunities, please contact the applicable awardee(s)
Number of Awardee(s)
12 (1 large business and 11 small businesses)
To contact us regarding a Strategic Sourcing Vehicle or future initiative, please email SSPOInquiry@hq.dhs.gov.