FSSI OS3 is a purchasing channel solution that helps federal customers achieve significant savings on their office supply purchases, while also supporting the nation’s small businesses. DHS along with other federal agencies, both military and civilian actively participated in the FSSI Office Supplies Commodity Initiative to provide consumable office supplies, as well as smaller non-consumables normally acquired through office supply retailers. OS3 has divided the Office Supplies (OS) commodity into four (4) Contract Line Items (CLINs).
- CLIN 0001: General Office Supplies Full Catalog (15 vendors)
- CLIN 0002: Office Paper (3 vendors)
- CLIN 0003: Toner/Ink (5 vendors)
- CLIN 0004: On-the-Go with additional requirement of providing same day delivery and expedited deliveries within 4 hours of receiving the order and/or brick/mortar presence serving government offices within the top 10 U.S. metropolitan areas by population (1 vendor)
Components can purchase office supplies through multiple mediums using a Government Purchase Card (GPC) or Purchases Orders (POs):
- GSA / DHS Advantage!
- Orders directly with the vendors (including in-store purchases)
Mandatory (with exceptions)
There are numerous benefits to utilizing the FSSI OS3 IDIQ, including:
- Achieve significant savings and meet sustainable acquisition and other socioeconomic goals;
- Point-of-Sale discount ensures anyone paying with a Purchase Card receives the discounted pricing regardless of the purchase channel;
- Ensuring compliance with applicable regulations to include the AbilityOne Program, and the Trade Agreements Act (TAA); and
- Customer friendly and ease of use.
Period of Performance (POP)
One base year + 4 one-year option years (8/8/2014 - 8/11/2019)
Post Award Teaming
For teaming opportunities, please contact the applicable awardee(s)
Number of Awardee(s)
24 (1 large business and 23 small businesses)
To contact us regarding a Strategic Sourcing Vehicle or future initiative, please email SSPOInquiry@hq.dhs.gov.