The Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) Wireless Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) developed by the General Services Administration (GSA). GSA established the Wireless FSSI Program to improve the management of wireless contracts across government. The FSSI Wireless project seeks to drive lower purchase and operational life-cycle costs for wireless services while enabling improved management of mobile technology. Improved management practices allow agencies to invest in mobile applications that deliver services more effectively and efficiently. The BPAs are available under GSA Information Technology Schedule 70.
Under this BPA, DHS components may use a purchase card to acquire commodities.
Mandatory (with exceptions):
These BPAs provide the following benefits:
- Assist in promoting best practices through improved data collection and analysis;
- to drive increased agency visibility into wireless device usage and management;
- Reduce total cost of ownership and opportunity to negotiate additional discounts at the order level;
- Multiple wireless carriers, devices, service plans, and device management support;
- Allows devices purchased outside the program to use BPA’s plans and services; and
- Includes selection of no-charge devices, with device refresh after 20 months.
Period of Performance (POP)
One base year + 4 one-year option years (5/22/2013 - 5/21/2018)
The ordering period has been extended six months to November 20, 2018. Task orders may extend five years beyond the expiration date, through November 2023.
Post Award Teaming
For teaming opportunities, please contact the applicable awardee(s)
Number of Awardees:
4 large businesses
To contact us regarding a Strategic Sourcing Vehicle or future initiative, please email SSPOInquiry@hq.dhs.gov.