The Geospatial Technical Support Services (GTSS) multiple-award Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) supports the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with essential tools to support a variety of DHS missions that include emergency management of natural and manmade disasters, planning for National Security Events (NSSE), support of border security, immigration and customs enforcement, maritime security and other law enforcement missions, and critical infrastructure protection as well as situational awareness capabilities of DHS operations that rely on location-based technologies. The scope of services available are designed to complement DHS programs across the department by providing geospatial technical expertise in the areas of:
- Program / Project Management;
- Technical Planning, Engineering and Implementation;
- Analytics and Processing;
- Enterprise and Technical Architecture;
- Data Processing and Management; and
- Operations and Maintenance.
Under this BPA, DHS components may issue orders on a Firm-Fixed Price (FFP), Time and Material (T&M) basis or any combination thereof.
Mandatory (with exceptions):
- Improved pricing through consolidation of requirements, including the opportunity for additional savings and efficiencies at the task order level;
- Streamlined, efficient ordering process; and
- Opportunity to achieve socioeconomic goals.
Period of Performance (POP)
One base year + 4 one-year option years (9/30/2013 - 9/29/2018). Note: Orders may be placed against this BPA on the last day of the final ordering period with a POP up to one year (12-months) beyond the end date of the BPA.
Post Award Teaming
For teaming opportunities, please contact the applicable awardee(s)
Number of Awardees
4 small businesses
Name: Ardent Management Consulting Inc.
BPA #: HSHQDC-13-A-00046
Name: Freedom Consulting Group LLC
BPA #: HSHQDC-13-A-00047
Name: Geocent LLC
BPA #: HSHQDC-13-A-00049
Name: Thermopylae Science & Technology
BPA #: HSHQDC-13-A-00054
To contact us regarding a Strategic Sourcing Vehicle or future initiative, please email SSPOInquiry@hq.dhs.gov.