DHS welcomes your thoughts and ideas about how we can better perform our mission. Below is a sample of places across our websites and social media where we are actively seeking your input.
The DHS Idea Community is designed to bring the public into contact with members of the Department. This is a forum where you can make your voice heard, both by the Department and by other members of the public, and join in the national conversation on homeland security strategy. This online forum gives you the opportunity to make your voice heard in the process by contributing your ideas and interacting with other interested citizens and stakeholders.
Other avenues to participate and engage with DHS’s mission include:
- FEMA's Collaboration Community (FEMA.gov)
- Get Involved in Rulemaking (DHS.gov)
- Immigration Policy Memoranda (draft, interim and current) Open for Comment (USCIS.gov)
- Report Travel Difficulties at Transportation Hubs (CBP and TSA)
- Talk to TSA – Your Questions, Ideas and Feedback on Airport Security (TSA.gov)
- DHS Open Government - See how we are working to open new lines of communications with the American people